Interested in working for a social media / internet marketing agency?
We’re always on the look out for hard-working, enthusiastic people to join us at all levels of the business. Take a look below to see the current vacancies we have at the moment.
Inbound Marketing / Social Media Intern (London, UK)
Are you interested in a career in social media but need to get the hands-on experience that employers value? Want to find out what it’s like to work in the busy, energetic environment of a social media agency? Why not apply for one of our social media internships. Weever Media’s internships are unpaid but structured to give the interns maximum exposure to online editorial strategy, our goal being to provide them with solid experience that will quickly help them find paid work.
The position revolves primarily around our inbound marketing strategy, so a keen eye for detail and social media/SEO is a must.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Fact checking
- Editorial research
- SEO + Social SEO research/analysis & optimising
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week in Weever’s London Office (Borough area)
- Excellent research, writing and communications skills, and firm grasp of trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills + independent work style requiring Microsoft Office as well as internet research
- Knowledge of Social Media and SEO
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Weever Media Intern” in the subject line.