Interested in working for a mobile / app marketing agency?
We’re always on the look out for hard-working, enthusiastic people to join us at all levels of the business. Take a look below to see the current vacancies we have at the moment.
International Business Development Manager, Location: Berlin or London
We are looking for a senior sales / business development person who will be responsible for signing new clients (networks, publishers and app developers) to grow our business in Europe, US and Asia.
This position involves building, executing and overseeing a pipeline of new mobile properties to acquire and managing the sales funnel from initial calls, leads provided to contract signing.
We want the type of sales / business development people that are driven by success, always learning to improve their skills. Position is full time and the location is either Berlin or Londo (home based).
If you are looking to join a leader in the fastest growth industry around, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Identify key decision makers within prospected targets and effectively communicate the Weever Media value proposition
· Respond to inbound inquiries as well as blanket the region with outbound activity to drive revenue through new client acquisition
· Working closely with the CEO on marketing and sales in the international markets, in order to identify the mobile marketing needs for app developers and companies.
· Provide prospects with quotations, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
· Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively through a variety of channels, including exhibitions, social networking and digital media forums
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· Good understanding of mobile marketing and the mobile apps ecosystem, ideally an existing network to sell into
· Highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined
· Well organized, ability to multi-task
· Fluent business English and ideally German
· 1-3 years experience of sales experience selling into digital media, mobile or start up environment
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
· Bachelor’s degree or experience in agency sales
What you get
· A competitive package with great benefits
· The opportunity to work internationally and contribute building up an innovative start-up company
· Working at a thought leading company in a high-paced hyper-growth industry, in a start-up environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths